- RSS Channel Showcase 7990735
- RSS Channel Showcase 5888805
- RSS Channel Showcase 9907657
- RSS Channel Showcase 8050161
Articles on this Page
- 06/22/12--06:30: _Running DataBackupR...
- 06/22/12--05:36: _This feature is not...
- 06/22/12--02:55: _Only members of the...
- 07/02/12--07:39: _How to remove troja...
- 07/02/12--04:13: _How to configure ma...
- 07/02/12--04:12: _Sophos Anti-Virus f...
- 07/02/12--04:10: _How to publish Soph...
- 07/02/12--04:08: _Current versions of...
- 07/02/12--04:06: _How do I check that...
- 07/02/12--03:58: _Threat identity (ID...
- 07/01/12--21:28: _Sophos Endpoint Sec...
- 07/01/12--19:07: _Sophos Small Busine...
- 06/30/12--13:35: _SAV32CLI, the comma...
- 06/29/12--15:09: _Error: 'Failed to i...
- 06/29/12--13:11: _Displaying the post...
- 06/29/12--12:50: _The user account pr...
- 07/04/12--01:52: _SafeGuard overlay i...
- 07/03/12--13:42: _Endpoint Security a...
- 07/03/12--11:48: _Best practice: desi...
- 07/03/12--06:56: _How to upgrade to v...
- 06/22/12--06:30: Running DataBackupRestore.exe returns error 80070005
- 06/22/12--05:36: This feature is not included with your license: Enterprise Console
- 07/02/12--04:12: Sophos Anti-Virus for Windows: access to computers with firewalls
- 07/02/12--04:08: Current versions of Sophos products
- 07/02/12--04:06: How do I check that the Control Center is updating from Sophos?
- 07/02/12--03:58: Threat identity (IDE) files: overview
- 07/01/12--21:28: Sophos Endpoint Security and Control: log files
- 06/30/12--13:35: SAV32CLI, the command line version of Sophos Anti-Virus on Windows
- 06/29/12--15:09: Error: 'Failed to install [...]; Setup has timed out'
- 06/29/12--13:11: Displaying the post-upgrade reboot notification
- 07/04/12--01:52: SafeGuard overlay icons are not displayed in Windows Explorer
- 07/03/12--11:48: Best practice: designing sub-estates and role-based administration
- 07/03/12--06:56: How to upgrade to version 4.x of the Sophos Small Business Solutions
The user running DataBackupRestore should be a member of Sophos Console Administrators
When attempting to configure unlicensed features in Enterprise Console
When launching the Enterprise Console you received the message "Only members of the Sophos Console Administrators group are allowed to run the Sophos Enterprise Console". But the user launching the console is a member of the correct groups.
This article describes how to remove or cleanup malware with Sophos Anti-Virus on supported operating systems
This article describes how to configure computers, running Sophos Anti-Virus and usually managed by Enterprise Console, to update from the Sophos website using HTTP, should your primary server be inaccessible.
When using Sophos Remote Management System (RMS) with firewalls, these are the ports or programs which need access to the network. The requirements are different for workstations and for the Sophos Anti-Virus management server.
You can enable users to obtain Sophos Anti-Virus/Endpoint Security and Control installation and update files from your own website. This can be especially useful for computers that are not always connected to the network.
This article lists the current versions of Sophos products.
You can check that auto-updating is working in Sophos Anti-Virus Small Business Edition (SBE) at the Sophos Control Center, or on the local workstation.
Threat identity (IDE) files contain threat identities which allow Sophos Anti-Virus to detect and disinfect the latest malicious software and other threats.
This article describes the log files created by the components of Sophos Endpoint Security and Control. It lists those that are created automatically and those that can be created manually.
This article describes how to remove Sophos security software from Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Mac OS X computers.
SAV32CLI, the command line scanner for Windows NT and above. It is installed automatically as part of all versions of Sophos Anti-Virus on Windows NT and above.
During installation of endpoint software you see 'Failed to install [...]; Setup has timed out'
This article explains how to enable the endpoint computer reboot prompt that by default is suppressed.
When modifying the database account, the new account needs access to the database.
SafeGuard Enterprise overlay icons (key symbols) are not shown in Windows Explorer.
This article lists products currently supported for removal through Sophos Enterprise Console and the Sophos standalone installers.
This best practice article explains the relationship between sub-estates and roles. It also provides a starting point to designing sub-estates for your network. This article applies to Endpoint Security and Control, version 9 only.
This article provides an overview of Small Business Solutions, version 4.x, and information on how to upgrade from earlier versions.